Imaginative Design Index
The imagination can be encouraged by different methods and techniques, some to help the imagination to arrive, others to help manage the imagination once it has arrived
- Thinking with Pen and Paper Constructive scribbling in the margins
- Keeping track of your imagination Imagination management
Fantasy World Designing Index
Fantasy world designing require a number of different aspects to be considered to make the whole. Specific topics covered on this site are listed below. They have been written in the sequence given and may refer back to an earlier topic to aid its own topic.
- Introduction An overview to fantasy world designing
- Designing a Fantasy World What makes a fantasy world
- Geographical design, world view Placing forests, mountains and other features
- Culture, the basic world view General world culture, are the natives friendly?
- Settlements and people Settlements, why there are there and who lives there
- Fantasy History, how it started Why it is the way that it is, what happened in the past.
- Testing it out, will it work Do the different parts of your design work together
Jenny M L ~ Inspiring the Imagination ~ Contact Me